The DOODE RDA is another creation from Ryan (Squidoode). Squidoode is known within the
community for his progressive coil creations, YouTube channel "The Art of Vaping" and attention
to craft/detail. This is the first atomizer designed by Ryan with the intent to accommodate a wide
range of builder experiences from beginners to your master builders. The DOODE RDA offers a
unique building platform, which is elegant with its modest appearance, affordable and
• 24mm Barrel Diameter - 26.75mm Overall Height (not including drip tip).
• 22.75mm Build Deck.
• 11mm I.D. wide bore recessed delrin drip tip.
• Standard 510 connection w/ gold plated screw.
• Peek insulators.
• Unique "Collet Post Assembly” rebuilding platform.
• Gold plated brass Post/Inserts/Nuts.
• Air Slit designed for under coil air movement.
• Adjustable horizontal airflow combined w/ Air Slit generates a large range of airflow options.
• Various "Collet Inserts" ranging in cutout sizes (S-1.3mm, M-1.9mm, L-2.4mm, XL-3.0mm) to
accommodate a wide range of builds. *Atomizer comes preloaded with an extra set of M sized
• 12mm length from centerline to centerline of posts for wide coil fitment.
• 1/4" Doode Wrench & spare O-rings included.
The design was inspired by the mechanics of a collet chuck system which is commonly used on
Dremel’s, electrical connections and CNC machining. In this mechanical system, you have
various inserts to receive different sized (and shaped) parts to make a secure and detachable
mounting connection. Taking that idea and redesigning it into a highly functional atomizer was
the goal. It is the first ever "Collet Post Assembly” rebuildable deck. The atomizer comes with 4
different sized Collet Inserts and one additional set pre-inserted in the atomizer. With the range
in cutout sizes, it will accommodate almost any sized build. The way it works is you first select
the Collet Insert that is the tightest fit for the build you are going to instal. After making that
selection and assembling it into the Collet Post and loosely threading the Collet Nuts into place
then you simply place your coils straight down into the post, torque down on the Collet Nuts as
if you where mounting a tire and working back and forth between the two nuts with the provided
Doode Wrench. From there you bend your coils down 90 degrees. Not only does this system
get rid of the need to mock up coils to cut leads prior to fitment, but the nut provides a more
solid connection than your standard screw and post hole which doesn't loosen as easy over
time and heat exposure. With the coils being “top mounted” they sit higher than on your average
atomizers configurations. This allows for longer wick leads which give you more wicking without
jamming it into the deck.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!